The weather in midsummer always alternates between heavy rain and bright sun. When you go out, you have to bring an umbrella to protect you from the rain or the sun. However, as a must-have, do you know how to buy a high-quality umbrella for yourself? After reading this short article, you will no longer be bothered by this problem.
1. Look at the fabric of the umbrella surface; a high-quality umbrella will inevitably use high-quality fabrics. If you want to buy an umbrella, you can try to choose a smoother umbrella surface fabric, because the smooth fabric has a better rain-proof effect. If you are buying a parasol, you can choose the kind of fabric with silver glue or vinyl on the umbrella surface, because the umbrella surface is covered with a layer of silver glue or vinyl, which can effectively prevent ultraviolet rays.
2. Look at the material of the umbrella top; the material of the umbrella top is usually plastic or metal. These two materials have their own advantages and disadvantages. The plastic umbrella top is easy to crack after long-term sunlight, and the metal is easy to rust if it is not kept dry. However, when buying an umbrella, it is recommended to choose a plastic umbrella top, because the plastic umbrella top can effectively protect against electricity in rainy days and protect the safety of life. At the same time, when buying an integrated plastic umbrella top, you can turn it slightly with your fingers. If the umbrella top can rotate, it means that the tightness is not good and it is easy to fall off. It is best not to buy such an umbrella.
3. Look at the skeleton of the umbrella; the quality of an umbrella is mostly determined by the quality of the ribs. Umbrellas currently on the market have 6 to 24 ribs. The more ribs, the higher the wind resistance. If there is a thin and elastic wire support between the ribs and ribs, the umbrella will be more stable. If you buy a parasol, be sure to choose a lighter umbrella stand, because the parasol is used on sunny days and does not require high wind resistance, so the light umbrella stand is very convenient to use and carry; if you buy an umbrella , Try to avoid choosing iron umbrella stand, because it is easy to rust if you don’t pay attention to maintenance after raining, so try to choose those fiber or aluminum alloy umbrella stand is the best, not only light, but also good The windproof effect. In addition, when looking at the ribs, you can gently pull a section of the ribs with your fingers to confirm whether it is firm.
4. Look at the workmanship of the umbrella; the quality of the umbrella is very delicate, not only the edges of each umbrella are made very fine, there is no extra thread, the connection between the piece and the piece is also made seamless, and the needles are fine and stitched. The line is tough. Inferior umbrellas have sparse needles and exposed threads.
5. Test the wind resistance of the umbrella; when buying an umbrella, you can open the umbrella and then pull it back hard to see if the umbrella will bloom or not, if it blooms, whether it can be restored to its original shape. If the umbrella does not bloom or recovers quickly after blooming, it means that the umbrella has strong wind resistance and is a high-quality umbrella.
6. Test the waterproofness of the umbrella. If it is raining when you buy an umbrella, you can pour a little rain on the umbrella and observe the raindrops on the umbrella. If it rolls off immediately or there are small water droplets on the umbrella surface, it means that the waterproof coating is good. If it is exposed to water, the umbrella will penetrate, and the waterproof performance will be poor.