-The variety of umbrellas can be divided according to different rules.
First, there are only three simplest classifications based on functionality:
1. Manually opened umbrella
2. Umbrella that opens automatically
3. Umbrellas that automatically open and close
Later, different umbrella manufacturers carried out pattern renovations and functional improvements on these three umbrellas, creating umbrellas that are easier to develop, so that those who use umbrellas only need to use one-half or one-third of the original. Umbrellas that can be opened or folded with one effort are also inseparable from the scope of these three large functions.
Second, the types of umbrellas are divided by the number of umbrella fractures
1. Straight bone umbrella, only one section of the umbrella, can not be folded, the customs code is 66019900, and it is included in other umbrellas
2. Folding umbrellas, (including two-section umbrellas, three-section umbrellas, four-section umbrellas, five-section umbrellas), umbrellas that can be folded and folded are collectively referred to as folding umbrellas, and the customs code is 66019100.
Third, according to the variety of colors, you can make a larger subdivision
1.According to whether there is a color, we define the umbrella as a plain umbrella, that is, a solid color, an umbrella of only one color, and a color umbrella (with a printed pattern)
2. According to different market hobbies, we define it as European flower umbrellas, South American flower umbrellas, Asian flower umbrellas, etc.
3. According to the production process, we divide the umbrellas into heat transfer umbrellas and ordinary printing umbrellas
Fourth, the traditional division method
1. Sun umbrella: refers to the sun umbrella, referred to as parasol, and the English name is parasol
2. Umbrellas: specially used to keep out the rain, collectively referred to as umbrellas, and umbrellas in English
3.Sunny and rain umbrellas: umbrellas for rain and rain, still called umbrellas
4. Beach umbrellas: beach umbrellas, generally larger than 1.2M in diameter and only have no handles but need a base, called beach umbrellas, English called beach umbrellas
5. Advertising umbrella: Refers to the umbrella that the merchant prints the merchant’s promotion or advertising content for promotional activities, and is marked with the merchant’s logo. Generally, it appears as a gift or low-price promotion. It is called promotion umbrella in English.